Meeting conducted at 09:00 Eastern / 14:00 UTC / 15:00 CET
U.S. Dial-in number: 408.915.6466
Meeting ID: 4569610770
Video: Blue Jeans Network | Video Collaboration in the Cloud
- Jen Kelchner
- Ben Cotton
- Jonas Rosland
- Ron McFarland
- Bryan Behrenshausen
- Heidi Hess von Ludewig
- Heather Leson
- Laura Hilliger
(Nothing this month!)
[Jonas] Open Source Community Engagement Guidelines and Health Checks open sourced!
- GitHub - vmware-tanzu/community-engagement
[Bryan] From Red Hat
- Measuring open source project health
- Checklist for measuring the health of an open source project
[Jen] Last month wrapped an intensive with European Commission’s DIGIT teams on Open Gov and will be moving to do this with LATAM and Australia later in the year. Gathering data and phenomena that can help move open forward as well.
[Heidi] We’re working on a draft of the document. Two sections are under final revision (inclusivity and community). We’re preparing launch documents and infrastructure (e.g., GitHub repositories). Looking to launch in a month or so.
[Jen] Still accepting Ambassador videos for “Meet the Ambassador” series. Also producing promotional videos for volumes in our book series (roughly one-minute in length). Today, we’re recording episodes of the “Ask the Ambassadors” series.
- Statistics of the last month:
- now at 47 Subs
- 75 views total
- Lifetime stats since inception:
- 543 views total / 1963 impressions
- Series seem to do realy well; and those with social media pushing
- Series seem to be valuable
- Top videos come from many different creators
- Most views coming from non-subscribers
Learn how to get started contributing videos to our channel with Jen’s excellent resource: So you wanna be a YouTube star?
[Ron] Working on a video presentation about “adaptive leadership” (based on previous reading and writing) and would like to release it in the wake of the Open Leadership Definition
[Heidi] Thinking about Open Leadership Definition launch materials for OpenOrgTV.
We review the editorial queue and determine publication priorities for the coming month.