March 12, 2020 Meeting

Meeting conducted at 09:00 Eastern / 14:00 UTC / 15:00 CET

U.S. Dial-in number: 408.915.6466
Meeting ID: 4569610770
Video: https://redhat.bluejeans.com/4569610770/

Housekeeping

• Happy first ambassador-iversary to Ben Cotton (file photo)

Program Updates

• Bryan offers updates on Open Organization project and community brand, identity, and vision (at long last!)
  • The Open Organization community and the Open Organization marketing program from Red Hat are splitting into two distinct programs
  • Read more about what that means in the FAQ

Event Updates

• Red Hat Summit is now a virtual experience, so we will no longer have an in-person presence in a physical expo hall. But we do have an opportunity (and an invitation!) to participate in the virtual experience to spotlight our community’s work. Anyone interested in doing this? Bryan has more details if you’re interested.

• All Things Open is accepting proposals until March 20. Why not submit something if you’d like to talk about open organizations and open culture in Raleigh this October? Bryan can assist if you’d like.

Publication Updates

• Series updates

Ambassador Updates

Ron: I have now read both The Phoenix Project and The Unicorn Project and have notes on both. Not sure how we can use them but will discuss it. Very much interested in how my recent article is doing. (Editor’s note: Article has 366 views as of March 12!)

Ron - I have now read both The Phoenix Project and The Unicorn Project and have notes on both. Not sure how we can use them but will discuss it. Very much interested in how my recent article is doing.

1 Like

File photo for Ben’s anniversary

1 Like